Main Image Name
TITLE II: ATTRIBUTIONS AND ORGANISATION
Section 3: the Directorate of Studies and Planning is responsible for:
- developing sector strategies, priority action plan for medium-term spending framework;
- ensuring consistency of strategy, action plan and implementation across projects;
- conducting any economic and financial studies relating to the preparation of projects;
- completing all work related to the preparation of projects and programmes;
- monitoring and assessing of the project of the Ministry;
- conducting all analysis and interpretation of statistics of the Ministry;
- participating in the oversight the Ministry’s procurement management;
- carrying out or have carried out all the studies or surveys necessary to improve the quality of the public service;
- coordinating and monitoring all plans and programmes of the Ministry.
Section 4: The Directorate of Studies and Planning, in addition to the Secretariat, includes:
- The department of studies ;
- The department of statistics ;
- The department of planning.
Chapter 1 : Secretariat
Section 5: The Secretariat shall be headed and chaired by a Secretary who shall have the rank of Head of Office.
In particular, it is responsible for:
- receiving, recording and shipping mails;
- processing, disseminating and classifying correspondence and other administrative documents;
- capturing and filming correspondence and other administrative documents;
- performing any other duties that may be assigned.
Chapter 2: Department of Studies
Section 6: The department of studies shall be headed and led by a dead of department.
He shall be responsible, inter alia, for:
- identifying the projects and ensuring that the studies of the selected projects are carried;
- reviewing and formatting project documents;
- monitoring and assessing the execution of the ministry’s projects and programmes, whether or not they are part of the public investment programme;
- centralizing all data and documentation related to all projects and programmes of the Ministry, carried out or in progress;
- - maintaining and updating a database of all projects in the Ministry.
Chapter 3: Department of Statistics
Section7: The Department of Statistics shall be headed and facilitated by a head of department. It shall be responsible, inter alia, for:
- producing and/or centralising statistical information;
- analyzing and interpreting the sector’s statistical data;
Chapter 4: Department of Planning
Section 8: The Department of Planning is headed and facilitated by a department head.
This includes :
- developing, coordinating and monitoring development plans and programs of the Ministry;
- defining methods for planning and financing public investment;
- working with structures involved in the development of the medium-term public finance;
- developing economic and financial forecasts;
- developing, implementing and tracking the business programmes of the Ministry.
TITLE III: MISCELLANEOUS AND FINAL PROVISIONS
Section 9: The attributions and organization of the offices to be set up, as necessary, shall be determined by order of the Minister.
Section10: The heads of departments and offices shall be appointed by an order from the Minister
Section 11: This decree will be registered, published in the Official Gazette and communicated wherever necessary. /-